Wikipedia Trails: Karna to Maurya Empire

Karna
I started my Wikipedia Trails with Karna, because I thought his character was interesting in the Mahabharata. I was interested in Karna because of his role against the Pandava brothers, despite being their brother.

Surya
From Karna, I clicked on Surya's link. He is the Sun deity and a primary deity in Hinduism.

Ashoka
From Surya, I went the Ashoka's clink because the previous Wikipedia link said he had ancient works attributed to him. Ashoka the Great was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty.

Maurya Empire
Maurya Empire is the Dynasty that Ashoka was the emperor of, so I wanted to learn more about it. It was a historical power based in the Magadha and founded by Chandragupta Maurya.
Territories of the Maurya Empire 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara