Week 8 Progress

Looking back, I am happy with the progress I have made throughout this half of the semester. My schedule each week is drastically different because of organizations, other classes, and friends, so I still don't really have a "weekly routine". I prefer to do as many assignments I can and get ahead whenever I have time to, so I don't have to worry about then when I'm short on time. I think this method has been the best method in keeping me on track and finishing my assignments. I originally favored the reading assignments, but I've almost started to enjoy the storybook projects more ever since I decided what I wanted my topic to be. I try my best to take advantage of every extra credit assignment every week, this has been SO helpful for me to keep my grades up and be able to miss an assignment without worrying about the impact it will have on my grade. I am looking forward to getting further in my storybook project and begin writing my stories during the second half of the semester. Every year in the spring time, I starting losing motivation as the semester gets closer to ending. I hope I avoid those feelings and maintain the same motivation, if not more, that I've had for the first half of the semester.
Motivational Image (Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara