Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think I've received good feedback from other students in the class. My favorite feedback comments are suggestions to fix my mistakes. For example, in one story, I didn't explain why the sloth trusted the tiger in the first place. I didn't explain why because I couldn't think of a reason why, so I decided to skip giving the sloth a reason. One person suggested that I could give the sloth a backstory, I thought this was the most helpful of my comments. Instead of simple pointing out a flaw, they gave me a good idea to fix the problem. I've received a lot of positive feedback, which makes me feel more comfortable about the work I'm posting. Since I find suggestions the most helpful on my blogs, I try to do the same for other students, although sometimes this isn't possible since there are so many great writers in this class! I have many ideas from other students as I read their stories and have even used their style my story telling style. I have a sense of getting to know people through their blogs. I will visit the blogs of other students if I know I enjoy their stories and writing style, too. Looking forward, I want to continue to give good feedback where I can for other students. I'm happy with both my introduction and comment wall for now, too.

Feedback Cat (cheezburger)

I chose this Feedback Cat because the positive feedback from my classmates has been louder than my negative criticisms about my writing in my head. As the semester has progressed, I have less negative thoughts about my assignments and feel more confident about my stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara