Growth Mindset: Padlet

The first quote I found on Padlet was a quote about managing stress. I really enjoyed this quote because I constantly battle with stress. This quote puts the idea of stress in perspective for me, and reminds that I'm in control about handling my stress. I think I could apply this quote to my everyday life with school and work, instead of being so overwhelmed by the stress it causes, I'm going to change how I react to and handle the stress from everything.
Stress quote (Padlet)

The second quote I found was a quote was a motto about rain. I really liked this because I have always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Even though I may not see the positive side yet, a tough time or "rain" will lead me to better opportunities. I will keep this quote in mind in my daily to help me remain optimistic when life gets tough.
Rain quote (Padlet)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara