Famous Last Words: Tired

This week I was extremely that I worked so hard last week to get ahead of my assignments. It gave me more time to study for my exam and prevent me from feeling overwhelmed with all the school work. I think my favorite reading from Week 7 was my extra credit reading of Sita’s Ramayana. The book told the Ramayana through Sita’s perspective and focused on her feelings and emotions during her traumatic experiences. I thought this book was extremely interesting and intend on using a lot of the information I read for my Storybook project as I begin to write Sita’s feelings in her journal entries. My favorite writing from this week was my Week 7 story. The narration of my story was based on the narrator’s from “Sita Sing’s the Blues”. I felt like the narrators in those stories were constantly confused on the details of the Ramayana, and it reminded me of my own internal monologue as I read. I thought this made my writing sound a lot better, since I wasn’t as focused on making the writing sound a certain way, it was able to flow more natural. I read some really impressive storybooks based on the use of dialogue and descriptions, but nothing that I thought I would want to implicate into my writing. Outside of class, this week felt very emotionally draining, which made it harder to do schoolwork. I always find the last two-three weeks before spring break to be really difficult, since I’m so excited to have a week off, I start to lose a lot of my motivation for school. Next week, I hope I’m able to stay on top of school as I start working a new job and volunteering more often. I'm starting to feel exhausted from school, so I want to prioritize my sleep this week more than I have been recently.
Sleep (Pixabay)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara