Wikipedia Trails: Catalyst to Galileo

Catalyst
I started my Wikipedia Trails with catalyst. I have a test in my biology class this week and was learning about catalysts right before I did my online work, so I decided to start my Wikipedia Trail with them.

Formaldehyde
From catalysts, I clicked on formaldehyde. I have a lot friends in anatomy lab right now, and they always complain about the smell of formaldehyde, so it grabbed my attention.

Milky Way Galaxy
From formaldehyde, there was a link to the galaxy. I've always been interested in the stars and space, so the a link to the galaxy seemed interesting to me.

Galileo Galilei
From the Milky Way, I clicked on the link about the "father of observational astronomy" Galileo Galilei. I clicked on the link of Galileo because I was interested to learn about his contributions to astronomy and what he observed.
Galileo Galilei (Source: Wikipedia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara