Learning Challenge: Laughter and Learning

For my Learning Challenge this week I read the article "The Surprising Link Between Laughter and Learning" by Dana Asher. Before reading the article, I knew that laughter was a positive outlet for aggression, but I didn't know the complete impact laughter had. The article connects laughter to learning and leadership. The article states that laughter shows vulnerability, which leads to self-awareness and trust. After reading this article, I'm interested in learning about other benefits of laughter and the benefits of having an overall greater happiness.
Laughing face (Source: Pixabay)

Comments

  1. Hi Clara! Thank you for opening my eyes to the relation between laughter, leadership, and learning! Everyone's reason for laughter is different since not everyone finds the same things funny. However, even if the laughter is caused from different things, it is still constant that the laughter itself leads to effective and memorable learning. This makes me remember that humans are more alike than different, which I think is a good think to be reminded of every once in while. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara