Learning Challenge: Judging Others

For my week 6 Learning Challenge, I decided to read an article about empathy called, "10 Reasons to Stop Judging People" by Barbara Markway. Before reading this article, I knew judgement was a natural instinct and hard to stop. The article elaborates on the idea of being mindful as a way to try an understand someone else's perspective before responding too harsh. One new thing I learned is someone that feels good about themselves are less likely to be judgmental towards others. I really liked all the tips given to be less judgmental towards other people, although I don't consider myself a judgmental person, there's always room for improvement and I plan to incorporate some of these tips into my life.
Quote about judging others (Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara