Growth Mindset: Sharing the Growth Mindset

For this week's Growth Mindset challenge I decided to teach my boyfriend about the growth mindset. I've been wanting to bring it up to him recently because I think the concept of a growth mindset is interesting. He had heard about the growth mindset before, but wasn't very family with the ideas or concept. To me, one of the key ideas is being proud of the effort and the journey instead of the result. If the results aren't where you wanted them to be, then you weren't ready "yet", but will be with continued persistence. He doesn't think he has been applying a growth mindset at school and is planning on learning more about it in the future. I also think I want to share the growth mindset with my brother, so he can teach it my niece and nephew.
Growth Mindset (Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara