Famous Last Words: Exam Weeks

This week I really enjoyed the reading and managed to complete both readings on time and catch up from last week. I fell behind in Week 3, so I didn't want to stay behind this week. Part D of the Ramayana was my favorite reading so far. I felt like I was more interested during the reading compared to how I had been in the past, probably because it had the most action and turning points of the readings. I liked the story I wrote this week, but I'm still working on strategies to get into mindset to write stories. I feel like it takes me awhile to be able to get into a good work flow when it comes to writing stories. I read someone's story about Rama and Sita earlier that used amazing detail, adjectives, and literary devices that really brought the story to life. I really enjoyed reading their story and their writing style, so I might try to implement some of those strategies into my writing. I have exams in all my classes this and next, but I enjoy being able to use this class to take a break from my other classes during study sessions. With so much going on with classes right now, I haven't had anything going on outside of school. For this next week, I hope I want to work harder to finish my assignments before the weekend starts. I find myself procrastinating assignments until Sunday, then I spend all of Sunday doing homework. I also want to get ahead of my assignments in this class, so I can eventually finish early. I said that in Week 2 then ended up missing half the assignments in Week 3. After playing catch-up this week though, I don't wanna fall behind again.
Exam (Source: Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara