Biography: My Lost Bracelet


I don’t know how I got down here, or where exactly “here” is. I fell so quickly and without any warning there was nothing I could do about it. It’s been months of darkness and I don’t know if I’ll ever be found. I think I’m in a car because day in and day out I hear the engine start, and if I’m correct I know I’ll never be found. I’m a gold shiny bracelet, I can’t be that hard to miss? I’m a beautiful rosary and I was used to pray every day; I don’t deserve to be treated like this! Maybe if she would just try to look a little harder, she would be able to find me underneath all these clothes. Before I was down here, I was always complimented for my beauty and daintiness. I hope I'm found soon!
A gold bracelet, but unfortunately not my gold bracelet



Author’s note:
For my biography I wrote about an object I lost. I wrote from the point of view of my bracelet that I used to wear daily until I lost it. I wanted to write from the objects point of view because I thought it would be more entertaining and a bit different than the writing style I usually do. Obviously, I really loved this bracelet and I miss it very much. I’m pretty sure it fell off in my car, but my car is always filled with clothes or trash so I haven’t tried to find it. After writing this I am feeling motivated to clean out my car and find it though haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7 Story: Mahabharata Family Tree

Introduction to Clara